The BacTrack Element is the one of the most accurate personal breathalyzers we sell.
The Element features professional grade Fuel Cell technology which provides an accurate, reliable result time after time. It is also a very compact, pocket or purse sized unit that can be carried anywhere discreetly.
You might think that because of the low price of this breathalyzer that it doesn't "Measure Up" with the more expensive models.
That's not the case. The Element is a very accurate device.
BacTrack has leveraged its years of experience manufacturing breathalyzers and combined the best features of breathalyzers, like Fuel Cell technology, into a easy-to-use accurate and reliable personal-use device that doesn't break the bank.
Features & Benefits
- Replaceable, hygienic mouthpiece provides a safe and sanitary method for testing multiple users
- Mouthpieces are individually wrapped for safe storage prior to first use. Six are included with the Element
- Easy to use - simply insert mouthpiece and begin testing immediately
- Crisp 4 digit LCD display provides easy, accurate results. Test results displayed in extended accuracy format: 0.015, 0.081, 0.223 %BAC, etc.
- Fuel Cell Sensor Technology – provides enhanced linear accuracy from 0.000 – 0.400% BAC and extended battery life with amazing 0.005% accuracy!
IMPORTANT: This is an alcohol screening device designed to test for the presence of alcohol in the subject's blood. Estimates and results may vary. This product cannot determine the subject's exact blood alcohol concentration (BAC) and should not be utilized for evidential or medical use. Read the enclosed instructions first to ensure proper use, accuracy limitations and calibration requirements. It is very important to have the instrument calibrated as recommended in the instructions. Failure to do so may result in inaccurate readings. The results obtained from this device are for informational use only. We do not condone nor recommend that you operate motor vehicles or heavy machinery after consuming any amount of alcohol.