The Lifeloc FC20 is a US DOT (NHTSA) approved alcohol screening device. Utilizing a platinum fuel cell this device delivers reliable and very accurate results time after time.
The Lifeloc FC20 includes both BAC testing and passive testing modes. Passive testing does not require a mouthpiece and is perfect for screening open containers.
- Automatic, manual and passive sampling modes
- Auto adjusting backlit LCD
- EasyTab mouthpiece eliminates operator contact with mouthpiece
- Breath flow is directed away from operator
- Fastest response and recovery times of any breathalyzer
- User prompts steps the operator through the testing process
- Very accurate, 1” Platinum Fuel Cell Alcohol Sensor
- Long battery life – 160 hours of “on time” or up to 6000 tests.
The Plus model offers all of the the same features as the FC10 and the following:
- On board memory keeps a record of the 500 past test results
- Date and time stamp
- Calibration monitoriing with lockout
- Breath volume measurement
- Adjustable Auto Shut-Off
- Data Input Fields
- Computer Interface
- Printing Capability
- Keyboard Option