Oral fluid or saliva drug screening and testing can provide both quantitative and qualitative information on the drug status of an individual.
Using a simple collection device like the Quantisal® coupled with one of our oral fluid drug screening devices offers the most flexibility in a testing environment.
Features & Benefits
- Saliva is more easily obtained and it can be collected non-invasively.
- Collects 1 mL +/- 10% of oral fluid.
- Easy to read saturation indicator.
- High extraction efficiency
- Buffer stabilizes drugs for transport.
- No artificial stimulants added to the collection sponge.